Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Well Talking was AWESOME! Even if it was short! You all look fabulous and I will be honest I wanted to talk to you all day!!! I miss you guys but I am glad that you are all doing great and had an awesome Holiday season! Well it is almost 2014, (I almost gag everytime I say it, because bout silingon, I will be 24) I dont really like that idea! But all is great!!

So after our skype, we kind of just got right back to it! We had the Baptism of Brother Arjelo! He was so excited! He forgot his testimony! Just kept saying how happy he was and that he gave this gift to Jesus! So I was happy with that! We went with one of our ward missionaries to have our Christmas Feast before we worked, so we got a pizza and a mango shake!! HAHA not really a feast but we laughed and got a lot of pictures! We went out and saw all the lights! We talked to about everyone that we saw, I dont know what got in me, this big "Language confidence" Booster just got in me and before I knew It I was talking with some random people! So lots of laughs! 

Our week was just kind of back to normal after that! We worked and worked and we are constantly trying to find people! We have our baptisms that are all lined up and we are just trying to make sure that they are ready but at the same time finding people to take their spots to keep the cycle going! 

On Friday, our ward missionaries had a "Missionary Fireside" So we went to the church and they fed us and we played games and heard some inspirational talks about missionary work! We had a little gift exchange, HA i got a mug!..............For all the hot chocolate that I drink here haha! 

Saturday we hit up all our areas, Well one family wasnt home, just a bunch of little kids around! And in this area, they all have a really hard time reading and what not! So I took our my English Book of Mormon! HAHA they would copy me word for word! But of course they have an accent! But it was so cute! We went back on Sunday and they were all begging me to read english with them again! HAHA it was so cute! Sunday we taught our investigation JunJun! We taught him about the "Word of Wisdom" He has issues with almost all of them, but, he prayed at the end of the Lesson and it was the most sincere prayer! He really was so specific and he got teary eyed, and that made me cry! He has such a strong desire to change! His life has been hard and this really is his chance! I was so happy for him!! Hopefully he can stand strong and just move forward!!! I know that Heavenly Father prepares these people and he will help them! I love seeing the spirit just take over and work in their hearts! 

I love you all! The Church is True! I love the Book of Mormon and the way that it has influenced my life! Even though the holidays are a little bit rough here, this is where I am supposed to be!! No doubt!!! Sister Manosig was telling me the other day, "Sister Polatis, you live a fun life"and that I am carefree all the time with an attitude that "things will work out" I was appreciative of her! It made my day to hear that, because sometimes I dont feel like that! But life is fun! I dont think I have been this happy in a long time!! BOMB BABY!!!! HAHA miss you all! Keep going!! I will see you all soon! MWAH!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! Happy Holidays!!!
Love Sister Polatis

No comments:

Post a Comment