Thursday, December 26, 2013

Kajidsuren and Omandakh
Heyyyyy ha well I'm not that freezing... I get numb quit enough to not feel it so its all good:) haha JK!! No members are great out here so they let me borrow quite a few things so they are taking care of me:) but I bet those thermals are going to be amazing so I can't wait. Annnnd I really can't wait to talk to everyone!!!!! It's going to be soo great to see you all. I'm pretty sure that I am skyping around 1 or 2... I'll probably call you before though. I think that's what we're supposed to do. But believe it or not but it is just me and one other visa waiter here now.. haha of course I'm one of the last ones, but it's pretty exciting because they have been sending two out every transfer so we'll see what happens in the upcoming month. We had a great week of baptisms and I will tell you more about them when we Skype but I'll send some pictures:) 
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Talk to you in a couple of 

Kajidsuiran and Odmandakh

Mike Dillon being baptized

No comments:

Post a Comment