Thursday, December 26, 2013

I first want to say Merry Christmas! How are you all? I cant believe
how fast it really has gone! Only 2 more days and it is here! I wont
lie, Christmas music is getting played here like crazy and I just sing
along to myself! HAHA I heard the song from Elf and we might just have
to watch it when I get home, biskan July!

It sounds like you had a great week! I had no idea that Cameron was
getting married! That is great! Tell him congrats! Who did he marry? I
got your package....It was everything that I wanted for Christmas, so
thanks:) Haha Ole, Jarry, make up your mind, ambot sa imo! palagpat
ikaw huh!!!! Pero pasensya, nagkadlawan ako sa imo, tungod kalipay gid
its you and not me:) Oh............medyo annoyed ako right now!
Something is wrong with my card reader! I think she got a virus so
once again.,....no pictures:( I took a lot to!! Darn it!  Um, no I
dont think I will call before! But I am sure it will be around 10:30
here (I am thinking that is 7:30 your time! Basta.....Just be ready!
Remember that is Christmas EVE for you!!!

So really, what a great week it was! Monday after all our P-day
activities, we went out and we had been trying to find this part
member family for a little while now and we were about to give up when
all these sabad little kids came up to us yelling "mormons, mormons,
mormons" So me, of course I start talking to them, come to find out
one of the girls with them was who we were looking for! So we found
her and her mom and dad and the mom is a member but the dad is not! So
we have been trying to get all of them involved. Awesome! It really
was just a good week of teaching and finding! Wednesday we had
exchanges with the Cadiz Sisters. But this time I stayed in our area
and worked with Sister Peacock! She is from Provo. Cool girl! We had a
good time! She did laugh at me, because even though I have lived here
a while I still eat PB&J and still can just cook the basics! I think
that is how it will be! So here, when there is a birthday, they always
invite the missionaries! So we celebrated with Sister Analiza! She
introduced us to her Son JunJun! He is 19, and in some ways reminded
me of Tate! Just a goof! Her husband is not around so JunJun kind of
takes care of the family with her! He is cool, kind of shy of Sis.
Manosig! HAHA usually they are shy of me, so I kind of had to laugh!
But we found more people, or really they found us! I have never had a
time really in my mission like this week! People just came to us and
we have received referrals from our investigators. So really it is
Blessings!
Saturday, Was crazy awesome! Sister Ailyn, she has been a long time
investigator and she was finally baptized!!! She bore her testimony
and I was so touched! She started out saying that she would read just
because we would tell her to, she didnt really understand but she told
everyone that when I got here. Every lesson I would  promise her that
if she would pray before and after God will give her understanding!
She said it happened and she thanked us as missionaries! I will admit!
I started to cry!!! The spirit was super strong! I loved it!  We had
11 investigators attend and enjoy the Christmas party! We are trying
to be better about helping the members helping them feel welcome and
part of the ward! It was a really good week! I will tell you more of
the details when I call!

I hope that everything just goes smooth! I really am so excited to see
you all!! Thanks again for the package!! It made my day! Elder and
Sister Sinema, one of the couples made all the missionaries a
Christmas pillow case! It was super nice of them!! Bring some
Christmas spirit into our apartment! Sister Manosig and I have plans
for our Christmas feast...........meaning she will probably be doing
the cooking and I will be learning how! All is well here!! It will be
a great holiday!!  Enjoy your time together!! Just pretend I am there!
Is there any snow??? I love you all! Love you all! See you soon!!!! Oh
and if the skype doesnt work I will go buy a calling card and just
call! You see, Christmas around here is just like anyother day,,,,haha
so things will be open!! But be good and be safe!!! I AM SO
EXCITED!!!!!!!   LAPIT SIA!!!! MWAH!! Merry Christmas!
Love. Sister S Polatis!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment