Thursday, December 26, 2013

Buna familia mea!!! 
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! 
Sorry this is going to be super super short! I just got off the phone with mom to set up skype and she said it was ok if I just tell you over skype about this week because I am low on time! But I am super excited to see and talk with everyone this weekend! I have the best family ever! I just thought I would bear my testimony to you all for the season. Last year in the MTC we only had time to bear our testimonies over email so I thought I would keep the tradition up. 

First off, I am so so happy right now! I love being a missionary! I cant imagine what my life would be with out me first experiencing everything that I am experiencing here in Romania! Seriously I have changed for the better! We are never intended to peak so I am excited to just keep learning and growing for the rest of my mission and when I come back home! This gospel is true. I know that it is. Heavenly Father is literally our Father in Heaven who loves us all very very much. He knows our weaknesses and strengths. He is there for us every minute of every day if we allow Him into our hearts. He wants us to succeed and be happy. That is God's purpose. Jesus Christ is our Savior. He loves us and really is our perfect example. The enabling power of the atonement is amazing and benefits us everyday! I know that the enabling power of the atonement has helped me here in Romania and I am so thankful for it! President Monson is a true prophet! I love listening to him! He makes me smile and gives me so much hope for the future! The scriptures are true! I love reading them. Sometimes I feel like a nerd because of how much I love studying and knowing the stories in the Book of Mormon! This gospel has been restored! Joseph Smith was truly a prophet! He is a great example for me! We are here now at this wonderful time on Earth for all of us to be missionaries! That is the most important thing! Doing God's will. We are here to be used as instruments in helping God with his scop! I loved the talk from Elder Holland last year when he said. "All of the ancients prophets kept going strong in the faith even when they knew that their generation was going to fall into apostasy because they saw OUR DAY and knew that we would hit it out of the park!!!" It is so cool that all of this is happening now!!! I love you all so so much!! 
Merry Christmas! 
va iubesc! 
Block Singing
Sora Abby Polatis  

New comps:  Sora Stapleys and Deruvo

More new comps: Sora Rivera and Heim

No comments:

Post a Comment