Monday, April 28, 2014

Buna Frumosilor! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!! LA MULTI ANI SI SANATATE! I am so excited for you on your 38th birthday this year! :) I show people the picture of our family and everyone calls you my sister "ah she is so young! she is so gorgeous!" I always agree with them and say that I pray every day that I will age as well as my mother! .... I will continue to pray! I hope that you have a great day! You are the best mother in the world! I really don't know how I got so lucky! :) 

Well the final countdown is on! I can't believe it! 16 days until I am back in Idaho! I am actually feeling really good about coming home! I mean don't get me wrong I absolutely love my mission. It is amazing... but I am excited to see you all and to keep progressing and moving forward with my life! 
This week was super fun! 
- I had an exchange with Sora Kelly! We have been with each other since day one in the MTC. This mission has really bonded us for life! We have so much fun when we are together and we were reminiscing on all the past mission experiences!  It was a lot of fun! 
- We have a new investigator! She is super cool... in her 50's... she is super classy! We are really excited to work with her and we meet with her tonight! 
- I also cut my companions hair this week! like 3 inches off. I guess I am needing to switch my career path in life.... hair stylist here I come! I was actually super super nervous but I guess you see how much she trusts me. It actually looks really good! 
- We had the big conference in Bucuresti this weekend. 5 hour train to bucuresti Saturday night... we slept over with Sora Peterson. (my old companion) it was so much fun! The next day we went to panduri and EVERYONE was there. My people from Constanta, Mihai Bravu, and Galati. I loved it so much! it was the huge district conference! So we had someone from the 70 come! and it was really good! I took pictures with everyone and was saying all my goodbyes! I actually didn't even start tearing up until one of my girls from Contanta thanked me for being such a big influence on her life! She is turning in her mission papers in June! I was so touched! I for sure would have come to Romania just for her! She is amazing! 

Well Family.... I love you all so much! thank you for being great! Keep being great! Have fun this week:) mmmwwwaaauuuhhh! 
va iubesc! 
Cu mare drag, Sora Abby Polatis 

No comments:

Post a Comment