Monday, September 2, 2013

TRANSFERS

Hey Everyone!!! 

TRANSFERS
D&C 52:14 "And again, I will give unto you a pattern in all things..."
Constanta...Mihai Bravu....Constanta.......and......... Back to MIHAI BRAVU!!!!!!!
I am going back to Mihai Bravu with SORA LUND!!! remember my really fun, positive, optimistic second companion... Well we are being "white-washed" (brand new in the area) back to Bucuresti to be the SISTER TRAINING LEADERS for the whole East side of Romania!!! Can you believe it!!?? What is even crazier is that both Sora Rivera and I are getting white- washed out of Constanta.. She is going to Iasi... so a random way cool sister is going to train in our city. Not going to lie I was a little thrown off at first I love all of my investigators SO much I was almost was in tears on skype last night. But the cool thing is that I am the sister training leader over Constanta!! So I will probably still be able to come back for the baptism!! So all is well I am very excited for this new adventure! It is really different then being a normal missionary especially in Romania! I will be traveling to BRASOV, MOLDOVA, IASI, PLOIESTI, and CONSTANTA. Which will consist of some 14 hour night trains, maxi taxi, zone conferences, exchanges with all the girls on the East side of the country. Basically from what I heard from Sora Kelly your whole "normal" missionary life is thrown off ha But I am so excited!!! Sora Kelly loved it!! I think it will be great! I am so so excited! Basically I am like a zone leaderish for 10 girls! It will be really fun! Sora Lund called me and she is really really excited!
Some funny things from this week: 
1- We have sports night every Friday. So it was really funny because I knew it would be my last one so I went all out. I was catching every pass and running so hard. Well I got this crazy pass and I was running to get it and I catch the frisbee and then all of the sudden I feel myself getting tackled to the ground by..... MY BRANCH PRESIDENT! hahahaha He is so competitive.. it was like a full tackle but yes I was on the ground dying of laughter.... I couldnt stop... and I did keep the frisbee in hand so it was great! and we ending up winning the game! 
2- The Branch President and His wife invited us over for dinner on Sunday- it was so much fun.. I almost felt like I was right back home again... chicken.. rice... salad.. bread... homemade cinnimon rolls! They are amazing! I am going to miss that family! As we were waiting for the Elders to come I was playing with their 2 year old daughter.. it was so much fun.. she was dying of laughter... It was really good language study for me! ha
3- We had received this random referral from the missionaries in Spain. Well She shows up to the church and it was so funny-- I cant even describe this women but she came with her son. and they kept speaking gypsie to one another.. I could not understand a word.. I felt like I did my first week in the country.. then she would switch to Romanian and be like "dont you know romanian?" ha well she then said "Do you have water?" (She had been asking a lot of questions at this point about the church.. could she get a job cleaning it... etc etc... so I thought she meant running water) I said "yes.. we do.." She was like... "well... give me some... GIVE ME SOME WATER..." ha it was funny- maybe a you had to be there kind of thing but it was crazy.. We gave her a Book of Mormon and She said she would read it so we will see how it goes!  
4- Alina is so cute too! We found out about transfers after our lesson with her on Friday... She then said that she was going to make us a goodbye cake on Sunday. So she came to church and then afterwards she had the Branch President announce that there was cake for everyone! It was so cute- She made this big layered cake for the whole Branch! I love her so much! it was so good... Yes it was fast sunday-- a little inconvenient but we will have to do a full fast a different day! She is basically already part of the branch! 
5- We had our last skype lesson with Ritta and Petre last night... The lesson went to well it was on the plan of salvation and she understands everything! she had a son die so she loves the fact that we can live together again. I accidentally had a language error when said .. "We can be resurrected" She was like "o no we WILL be resurrected!" Which is perfect.. it was the perfect mess up because she now knows that.. we have been working with her because she was a little confused about reincarnation! We said that we were leaving and they were sad but we are going to keep close ties through email and like I said I am going to try to come back for the baptism in October! The next sister coming in is amazing! I know she will take care of all of our people!!
I love you all! have a great week! the church is true! God knows all of us personally! He loves us more than we can even comprehend.:) Have a great week!!!!!!!!!! 
cu mare mare drag,
Sora Abby Polatis  



skyping again

They put your name on COKE!!!  cool

Our Elena!!  she is great

Sora Cook, Sora Kelly me and Sora rivera

My Branch President and family

skyping again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment