Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello Family!!!!
      Well transfers are over!! Elder Lewis (my trainer) is gone. So I guess my grandpa Elder Wright adopted me haha. We got a new companion, his name is Elder Keller. He is from Kanabb Utah. He is a pretty solid missionary. He's been out for about 6 months now. So yea we are still in trio which is pretty fun. We had our investigator Joe come and play ball with us this morning. I cant wait until he is baptized. We need to get some more member presents ha. So yea we have been teaching a lot. We ate some more of this HOT African food last night, even after we just got fed, so i really wasnt feeling too good but i'm better now.
         Once you get in the groove it really comes faIrely easy. So its been really hot and windy over there. Thats pretty weird because all it is over here is just cloudy and rainy all the time. They are definitely out of the drought they were in last year. Thats cool you guys got the boat out on the water. i was pretty worried that it wasnt going to get to see the lake for 2 summers:) jk.  But I'm glad everything is going great. 
      Nothing really too exciting happened this week though. I'm trying to think of some cool stuff... Ohh we got fed some Brazilian food by some members the other day. Brother Hancock served in Brazil and just tells me all about it. he said that they speak so lazily and their grammer stinks ha. He was also telling me that his mission baptized like 887 in month one time!!! That is crazy. But then he said that there were so many of them that went in-active that he just spent the last half of his mission re-activating them, so I will have to be careful about that when i get there. But I really miss all of you!! Thanks for all the support. It really does make the mission a lot easier. I couldnt' imagine being out here with a family that disapproved of it so its great. I love you!!!! Love Elder Polatis
WOW--FREE NIKE HATS!!

PLAYING BALL


No comments:

Post a Comment