Monday, June 10, 2013

BEING TRANSFERRED BACK TO CONSTANTA!! BEACH FOR THE SUMMER


Buna Ziua dragele mele!
How is everyone doing! I cannot believe that is is June 10th! yahoo for Maddy!! :) Well I figured that Dad probably already sang you his song so I thought I would throw out the Romanian Birthday song... (hope you like it:) ps-- only 3 mores years until your mission:)
La multi ani si sanatate, Sa iti da Domnul tot ce doresti, zile senine si fericire, la multi ani, sa traesti. Multi ani traeasca, Multi ani traeasca, La multi ani! Cine sa traeasca, cine sa traeasca, La multi ani! MADDY sa traeasca, MADDY sa traeasca, La multi ani!
In English it means:
"[Here's] to many years and health,
 [May] the Lord give you all that you desire
 Sunny days and happiness
 [May] you live to many years.
Live many years. Live many years. [Here's] to many years!
Who's going to live? Who's going to live? [Here's] to many years!
MADDY'S going to live! MADDY'S going to live! [Here's] to many years!"
TRANSFERS..... summer time... whale watching:) ...sun tanning... sand between my toes... picking up sea shells.... living in the beach weather... 100% humidity... bronze skin.. no swimsuits... no swimming.... Living in my condo on the black sea........

YOU GUESSED IT..... BACK TO CONSTANTA!! :)

I could not be more surprised!! or more excited.. everyone wants to go to constanta for the summer but I didn't even think that it was an option because I had already been there:) I guess there is a lot of tourist people and probably some nude beaches... but it will be sweet and so so pretty!! And also I will be serving with Sora Rivera.. Do you remember her? She was my first companion in the MTC - She is from London.. So she has a sweet British accent.. and she is AMAZING at Romanion.. literally probably one of the best speakers in the mission... I am so excited! and I hear that the missionary work is going great over there! I was very surprised to be going with someone older than me.. ha but I think it is an answer to my prayers! I have been praying so hard for the language.. this will be perfect! Sora Kelly is staying in bucaresti... She is not overly enthused about it.. but she is going to be one of the Sister Training leaders- how Sarah is with Sister Arnold.. So it will be cool because we have 2 sets.. both stationed in Buc but then they will split up the country and get to travel.. so it is super cool!! I am happy for her.. She is going with Sister Cook who was Sora Riveras Trainer.. So we are both going to be hooked up:) She might end up staying in buc for a couple more transfers... but I think she will have fun.. We are super sad to be leaving each other and we are already trying to plan on how fast we can get put back together! ha 
It was sad saying goodbye to some of the members at church yesterday.. one of the members in the bishopric said that I was the best piano player ever and he was like "we will all miss you" ha and then Sora Gorzo who I just became her favorite sat next to me in Relief society and was holding my arm the whole time.. well then we starting singing "I will go where you want me to go." and she just looks at me and started crying! I had to hold back some tears.. I can't have this little grandma crying over me.. She said right when she found out about transfers she starting crying! So it was crazy.. and I had to say goodbye to Elena.. it is weird- the next time I see her will probably be when I get home off the mission and she is at BYUI-- Everyone else I talked to in the ward asked how long I had left on the mission and they were like "o you will be back..." haha which is true... I will probably be pulled back sometime in the mission! 
This week has been pretty good! We have been working still with our less actives! It was cool one day we were eating dinner and we were trying to set up a lesson for the next day well the girl was not responding.. We decided to get out and just contact up the street a little bit and we had to stop for a little bit at the store.. well as we were walking.. BAM.. there she was!! the girl we were trying to set up with! it was so cool... She said sorry she didnt answer because she didnt have credit.. She told us to call her at a certain time and we could set up... well she ended up not answering again.. but it was a cool story regardless. But other than that it is a week filled with hosting and "becoming godmothers" Sora Kelly and I get to bring the 2 new sisters coming into the country! We take them on their first day of contacting and take them to all the places they need to go and then they sleep with us! and we are called their nase.. which is godmothers! So it is looking like a great week ahead! I leave Wednesday to Constanta!!  I will let you know how it is again!! I am super excited!! I guess another rumor that is going around the mission is that President Hill requested more Sisters so -- I better get ready to be a trainer:) wahoo! posterity! 

I will ALWAYS be a fan of every girl should go on a mission! ya its hard but it is great!! I love it so so much!! I can't believe that is is already June! Time is going way fast! 
 O ya and I finished the New Testament!! Amazing!:) so cool! 
VA IUBESC! Sora Abby Polatis

Figuring out money--spending it wisely

saying good-bye


DRENCHED!!


me WINNING!!

MY DISTRICT




MY MTC COMPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment