Sunday, October 27, 2013

Well how are you all doing? The wedding sounded like it was fantastic and that it was a success!!! Congrats Linds and Scotty!! Just know I was thinking about you both and am so so happy for you!! Mom I am glad that you can now sleep! That is essential!!
Anyways, what a crazy week it has been but really it has been awesome!! First, Like right after we got done emailing we got a phone call saying that I was being transferred, Well I am now in Victorias, before I was in La Carlota and that was in the South but Now I am in the north!  and Yes, it is true,.....I am an STL, a sister Training leader! Yes, I finally caught up with Abby! Ha just kidding! It was crazy, I was definitely not expecting that! So it will be exciting to get started with exchanges and what not! My companion is Sister Libria! She is 28 and from Manila! She is so awesome! Sagad gid siya sa Speaking and really I have learned so much from her already! She helps me so much and really it was fun! This is her last transfer so we gotta kill it!!! So many changes are happening in the mission! There are so many sisters that President cant really keep us close to the city anymore so he is assigning sister to far areas!! So the work is definitely hastening! Keep praying for opportunities, they will come and don't be afraid to share it! But I packed up all my stuff again, and not going to lie, I don't know how some people like to be transferred all the time, I hate packing! I feel like I can never get it to fit!! I get rid of more and more stuff every time I pack!
Tuesday was a long day of traveling! Holy cow, the bus station was nuts! But I kind of like the bus! It will be weird to drive again I am sure! We got to our apartment, I was crazy tired but we went out and worked! Our area is a little but confusing but I am sure I will get it just fine! We are teaching a lot of families so hopefully I can remember them and how to get to them! My apartment, well slowly I am going downhill with the niceness of my apartments, it is nice but not like before! But that is fine! All we really do there is sleep anyways! I had to go back to the bucket shower for a few days to get me used to the cold water again, haha but no big deal! It is weird how over time the things that bugged me before dont bother me so much anymore! It just feels like real life! 
The rest of the week we were just working hard trying to prepare and find people to teach! A lot of opening our mouths and Sister Libria always is telling me to open my eyes, because people are so fascinated that my eyes arent brown they come up to look and start talking so it is a good conversation starter!!  We have a few families who are hopefully going to be baptized in the next couple weeks so we are just focusing on making sure they are prepared and ready! 
Sister Libria and I tell eachother a lot of stories and it has been so good for me to speak in Hiligaynon, It seems like now all my points are connecting and my sentences aren't so broken anymore! I think I can honestly say that I am getting better at speaking! and when I say that I mean speaking out side of gospel terms! Gospel is getting easy it was everyday talk and words that I struggled with, but I love it! Huge testimony builder that the Lord really does qualify who he calls and he will help us out! We had a good day at church on Sunday! This next coming Saturday Neil L Anderson of the quorum of the 12 is coming to give us a training and mission rumors haha will the rumor is, is that the mission might be splitting! So we will see if it comes true!!
I love this gospel! I feel like I get stronger everyday! The Book of Mormon, is nuts!! Ha I mean that in a good way! It really is the word of God and if we will read everyday and strive to live what we are taught from it we will be blessed! Time is going crazy fast! I cant believe that it is almost novemeber!! Buoong kaayo!!! Pero ayos lang!!! I love you all! Kalipay gid kaayo!! I miss you all! Keep going! Stay strong and healthy!!! MWAH!!!! Everyone travel safe!!!! 
Love Sister S Polatis

My new comp Sister Libria

We painted this by ourselves

helping hands painting an daycare center

No comments:

Post a Comment