Monday, October 14, 2013

Heyyyyyyy!!!! Thanks for all the Birthday wishes:)
   
             Man it sounds like you all had a BUNCH of fun!!! Hahaha I really am a little surprised that you guys are a bunch of losers;) Haha maybe grandma can now understand that its not as easy as she always told me it was haha. That's hilarious that grandma was giving you guys the loser sign though haha. I'll have to come back and give grandma some tips on how you guys can win next time. I'm sure you all had a blast no matter what though. Yea I miss those little 3 on 3 tournaments. I always had a ton of fun playing in those. So yesterday was a pretty normal day, ha birthday's don't mean much out here on the mission. It was a great day though because the family that we baptized all got to be confirmed and the mom was just sooooooo happy!! She came and gave me this big hug after sacrament telling me thanks for everything. Ha hugs are just so awkward!!! Like I try to dodge it because no hugs ya know, but then it would just be really mean. So I painfully hugged her back:) I was so happy for them though. The 13 year old daughter asked me to baptize her so that was a great experience to have. I really wish that the dad would've tried harder to learn and to gain a testimony. He just says that he has a tough time with religion. He did say that he would probably get baptized when his other son turns 8 which is a year from now so as long as he gets baptized and they can get to the temple:)
        Did Sister Moon email you some pictures of my Birthday dinner? Ha she said that she was going to. That family is awesome. Brother Moon is our ward mission leader so we are over there quite a bit, but they are a great family. They made me some brownies with candles in them and they gave me this little skateboard ramp and a mini skateboard. The one that you can do tricks with your fingers. So that was nice of them. It was really a great day.
          A couple more visa waiters going to Brazil came out this last transfer... Ha man do they have a good wait in front of them. Or who knows, maybe they will leave before me haha. That would be horrible. Well its starting to get a little chilly over here, as I'm sure it is in Idaho too. We've been riding bikes a lot lately!! Ha and I kind of wrecked about 3 days ago... It wasn't too bad ha. My gears on my bike are always slipping, and I was peddling down this hill on the sidewalk and it slipped on me. Just a few scrapes and stuff so no big deal. But yea we have that African-American family on date to get baptized in a couple weeks and we have been working with them quite a bit. We are spoiling our new companion ha. Other than that, we are going to try to get our recent converts to fish out some friends for us to teach:)
     Thanks so much for everything!! I love you guys so much!! Thanks for the package too:) hopefully I get it this weekend. Boa sorte with getting everything ready for the wedding and all of that fun stuff. Tell everyone that I love them and will be praying for them. Love youuu
 
Love, Elder Polatis

My family is baptized--The father is still studying!

No comments:

Post a Comment