Monday, November 18, 2013

How is everyone doing this week! Sounds like the Wedding festivities and the baptism were a success! I loved all the pictures and everyone looks really great! Congrats Anndee! I am so glad that you made the decision to be baptized! It really is an big decision and make sure the Holy Ghost is always your best friend and you will always be safe!! I promise!!

Yes, we do have new missionaries coming into our mission! Actually Sister Libra and I got invited to dinner tonight at the Mission Home so I think that we will be meeting some of them! Really they have gone through a lot and I really just bet it is hard for them! I can honestly say I hate things like that! Natural Disasters! Horrible!! But I am so glad that they will continue and hopefully just adjust into our mission! I think they will be here for a while! The whole Tacloban was washed out! There really is nothing there! 

As for me, Thanks again for all the Prayers and the emails!! I really do have the best family in the Whole entire world!! MWAH!!! Goood support system!!

So I know I just wrote you to on Thursday, But we had P-day again! So Thursday night, there were 3 zones of us who didnt have water or lights, and it had lasted all the week so President booked us all a Hotel to refresh and prepare for his training on Friday! So it was so nice! It was super weird to be cold at night, that hasnt happened for about 9 months! HAHA 

Friday we had our Training and really he focused a lot on obedience! One thing that he told us is that "There is never any freedom when you are Disobedient" It stuck with me, (Not that I am being Disobedient) because I was thinking, Why would I leave my family, come half way across the world to be disobedient? It doesnt really make any sense! That this is the Lords time and it is going crazy fast! To just do what I am supposed to and I will be free from feeling trapped! All the stories in the Book of Mormon go along with it! When they are being Disobedient, they always have troubles and it is hard to get out of them! So it is easier to just stay away from the mess anyways! But when we got home, My faith was so strong, I was thinking, "Oh for sure we will have lights, No doubt about it" Then we opened the door, and man was i let down! HAHA no lights! But water! So I wont lie, I was a little bit upset, but we had a few lessons to go to, So we went out! I just kept praying saying "I hate camping, I hate living for a week like I am camping, please can the lights come back on" Then Low and behold right as we were getting ready for bed, THEY TURNED ON!!!!! HURRAY!!! I think I was so happy I could have cried!! It was a little blessing!! I was so stoked!! Sounds really dumb but I was so stoked!!! 

We had a good Saturday and Sunday! It is a little bit tougher in this area! We have a lot of people who listen to us and are potential, they read, pray but it is hard getting them to church! That has been my biggest struggle! But I know the Lord will help them when they are ready, so for me! I know I need to just keep with them and be patient!, But I wish my patience would come faster! HA super cheesy haha but seriously that is what I am learning this transfer!! Budlay gd!! Oh well! That is missionary life!! I love it and I know that this work is the best! Hard but it is alright!!  

I love you all!! Be good and be safe! Thanks again for the Prayers!!!

Love Sister Polatis!
Yeah!!!  Hotel!!  So nice


trying new food!!

beautiful scenery

home Evening 

My District

No comments:

Post a Comment