Monday, April 8, 2013

Crowded, but loving it!



Dear Family--I can't believe that another week has gone by!!!  It is getting a little more squishy in here all the time.
 They put 14 guys in this tiny little room, it gets so hot in there sometimes. So yea, sometimes I have quite a bit of laundry to do. Yea I'm way excited for conference!! Its kind of weird haha. But I cant wait. Its going to be good to get to relax tomorrow, besides the fact that we don't get to have gym:( I always look forward to gym. Basketball always makes me happy.Plus there was some new missionaries that came in that are pretty good so we have a good time. No problems with the shoulder so I think its getting pretty tough. .  Well thats good that Maddy is back at it. She should've swung by the temple this morning. Anyways though, Carson writes me quite a bit, and so does Brody, but I still havent gotten anything from the friends at home. Mitch did send me some Chewy Wooey!! Haha that was sure nice of his mom. I love that stuff. Also, Jordan Clark and Skyler Banta came in yesterday. Ha they are rooming together. That would be so fun!! Its so good to see them here. They have the same eating schedule as me so I see them quite a bit. And soon Richard will be here. Maybe I will get to host him. I know that I get to host this Wednesday so that'll be fun. Do you know of anyone that is coming in next week? Easter was pretty good though. It was a member of the Presiding Bishopric.. Bishop Gerald Causse I think. He did a pretty good job. Plus it just seemed like everybody was getting packages full of candy so our rooms are full of candy. It was good to focus on the Ressurrection though. Usually Easter isnt very big to me, but here in the MTC it was like the most important it had ever been. Did you guys have the annual Easter egg hunt at grannies? How are the grandparents anyway?  We barely get 15-20 minutes and we leave them with like 2 committments and invite them to be baptized.  But we dont know all of the discussions yet. We're close, but not there yet. The language is going alright though. We had a fala sua lingua yesterday. Which is where you have to speak your language all day long.... Oh boy!!!! What a boring day haha. I dont know how to make jokes in Portuguese yet so it was rough. But I really do think that it helps because it really makes your brain search for things that you have learned. Well thats really about all that has gone on. One Elder got his visa yesterday, so hopefullly I am one of those lucky guys. I miss you guys a lot though. Ha if you want you can send me a couple more family pics. You were right as usual mom. I needed to focus more on the family haha. But keep praying for me, and I hope that you all have a great week. Its crazy how fast time flies in here, 2 more weeks and I'm out of here!!!! LOVE YOU!! Love, Elder Polatis
Ps. That stupid scar on my head is almost faded away ha. Hopefully it gets to the point where its not noticeable. But everybody knew I was a hunter just by looking at me haha.  Love Elder Polatis

No comments:

Post a Comment