Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Well how is everyone doing this week?? This week had so many mixed emotions but I know that it was a growing experience for me. To have the good with the bad is life and I know that Grandma is in a better place! We will all be together again! 

Well our week was better! We missed a couple proselyting days to go to Bacolod for zone conference! But we had a good conference! If you see my Pics on Facebook don't judge me haha! I look a little haggard! But we learned a lot about listening and being in tune with the spirit so that we know what to say! So it was good! Sister Kumar and I just chilled. We enjoyed it for we knew that we would be back to the bukid soon! :) Just a lot of little miracles this week! We were having issues with teaching these girls because their mom wasnt going to have it! But we just for the past 3ish weeks have been encouraging them to pray for her to let them listen and the other night the mom came us to us and gave us permission to continue teaching them, and not only that she wants to listen as well! 

Slowly but surely we will get this area a weekly baptizing area! It will just take a lot of work and a lot of really good planning! 

Saturday we went out with a boy who was just baptized and he took us to meet some of his friends! We met Bro. Gabrial! He is 17 and so awesome! He has already attended church but never listened to the missionaries. We started teaching him and he was so open with us, and he came to church yesterday!! He accepted baptism for April 19! I am so excited to continue teaching this kid! It is like we have known each other a lot longer than just a few visits just because he is so open and his desire is great! 

Yesterday the couple missionaries came by, they gave me my TRUNKY letter! I was so shocked! I told Sister Rassmusson that I wasn't quite ready for that but she just laughed! Told me to prepare now! HAHA I read over my flight plans! It is weird I leave on the 3 and get home on the 3! Trippy! HAHA No worries! I am focused, hasta sa katapusan!!! I will finish strong! I promise! Keep your heads up! All is well! We have the gospel, what can be better than that!!!! NOTHING! We are so lucky!  I love you all! Have a great week! Be good and be safe!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!! 

Love Sis Polatis:)

P.s HAPPY Birthday Granny Rounds! Sorry I am palagpat and didnt write it last week! But I hope you had a fantastic day!!! I will see you soon! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment