Tuesday, March 11, 2014

First, I am so sorry to hear about Grandma:( That was fast and unexpected! That was my biggest fear of being on a mission to hear about that! I knew that she was sick and I understand the plan but fetch, hard for me right now! Tell Grandpa that I love him and to hang in there! I will pray for all of you. I am glad that you were all there to help and take care of everything! I love you all and just stay safe always! I will do my best to stay strong.

This week was a little different than I am used to! It was way hard and we felt like we worked like crazy but Sunday was a downer for us! We had some recent converts at church but we had 0 investigators, But we kept at it strong, we went out that night and we were able to find some that were friends of boys in the ward, so they will have a good support and we will get them next week! :) I got this! It will take time but we will find! And especially seeing how important family is, we need to make sure they have the opportunity to be with theirs forever! That is the blessings of the gospel! Eternal life and the ability to be with our families forever! 

We Had a baptism on Saturday. His name was Brother Romeo! He is 55 years old and the sisters met him through a referral. He lost his wife in 2003. How weird that things happened this way! But he was so interested in the Plan of Salvation! He said he kind of knew everything but when he lost his wife he was lost himself! He didnt know where she was or if he would see her again! He was so excited to hear about the temple to know that he could go and be married to her forever! He bore a great testimony and he is so excited to get the priesthood and move forward! While he was saying his testimony he kept saying "Iglesia" so we thought that he was confused and just got baptized in the Iglesia ni Cristo church haha JOKE he knew but we were a little worried haha

On Saturday we went out and we hiked like 10km and it was uphill to the top of this mountain and when we got there and we find this lady, she is LA but only because she is pregnant and cant get down the mountain to church! But we get there and she goes, like in this chill tone, YA I will probably have my baby tonight! I was like "WHAT"!!! You need a hospital but she has had 12 kids all in the mountains! I am nervous for her! I hope that she is alright! We will go back and check on her Saturday again! Crazy!!! 

That is about it for this week! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sister Kumar! What a bunch of fun she is! We really just try to get out and kill the day! We are working on the find, always! But I promise, I am fine! Yes, this is sad! But I know that as we live the way we should we will be able to see each other again! That is the beauty of the Plan of Salvation! I promise, I will finish strong! I love you all! I miss you everyday! Be good and be safe! I know that the church is true! I know that Heavenly Father loves us! He wants the best for each of us and he will be here to help us through our trials! I am so grateful to know the truth!!! Be good! 

LOVE Sister Sarah Polatis!


No comments:

Post a Comment