Monday, March 18, 2013

Finally --I'm in!!


MOM!!!!  Did you guys get my letter in the mail? I mailed one on the first day so I hope you got it. I was telling you that you needed to send me my immunizations ha. I was kind of worried. But I don't know about the whole visa thing. A couple of Elders and I got called down the the travel office, ooh I was soo excited, but then it turned out that our police record things had expired so we had to re-do them:( but maybe that means that Brazil got to them and noticed them so maybe once they send those back we we'll get our visas... hopefully. There are quite a few Elders here that are going on their 5th week and still don't have their visa to Brazil so who knows. But my P-day isnt until Friday so we were just supposed to write a short message to let you know that, so if you could tell everyone that, it would be great!! Ha but wow I did'nt expect to just be studying everyday. Definitely not like school when I just cruised through all my classes haha. But I'll send you some pictures of my companion and my district. If you got my letter then you'll kind of know that its been tough on me because my companion is the complete opposite of me, and its me and only one other kid in my district that play basketball:( So yea some days I really have to pray for help and comfort and after that I'm great. I really like teaching the investigator, ha the first one is so understanding. I have learned so much Portuguese already. Its crazy how fast you learn. But tell everyone hi, and I'll write a lot more on Friday, I can't wait for -P-day ha. Dad thanks for the story, I know that it really does take a firm testimony and a lot of faith to press on, so I'm working on that. But tudo bem!!ha love you guys!!! Love, Elder Polatis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment