Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year has arrived

 Well this week was good! I am a little frustrated but the older district of elders just told me to be patient and know that it will come, but not after 3 weeks! They all left yesterday for the mission and it was pretty sad, i will send pictures later today! So we were teaching a lesson on Saturday and we were teaching about faith in Jesus Christ and at the end of the lesson we were going to challenge him to baptism (it was our teacher as a fake investigator) Well we got into the lesson and I asked if he had faith in Jesus Christ and knew he was the son of God! Well I never can understand what is being said so I was already frustrated and usually at that point we just move onto the next part of our lesson, well Sister Ili is nudging me to move on but he keeps asking this question and I cant understand what he says and he keeps saying it like 6 times I asked him to repeat it and you can tell he is getting annoyed but Sister ili still is like,,,,Sister Polatis just move on but I couldn't!  So on the verge of tears I just bear my testimony and tell her to do the same and we ended the lesson. So annoyed at myself that I didn't challenge him to be baptized I cried! After class he pulls me aside and hands me a note in Hiligaynon with that phrase that he was saying and says, "figure out what this says and tell me tomorrow and also Sister Polatis, you couldn't move on because the spirit was telling you to stop, had you moved on in the lesson you would have challenged someone to be baptized who didn't even believe in Jesus Christ!" HAHAHAH oh my stress for NOTHING!!! I wanted to punch him!! But I need to focus more on feeling the spirit than speaking the language right now! Still struggling with it but it will come! I just know it! Christmas sounds like it was fun! We loved everything that we got so thanks again.  Keep the letters coming!   I thought I was going to be release at the Coordinating Sister but Pres. Daniels  likes me and say they need me longer so i guess that is what i will do! love you all! We are both doing fine! I ran into a Sister Tuelle?? Who worked with Chelsey and Hailey and here and her comp were like my best friends but they are going to New Jersey and left this morning as well! So everything here is changing come next week! By the end of February they estimated double the sisters! That is alot! there are already so many! But President Brown (MTC Pres) says don't take crap from people who make fun of sister missionaries, he says we are the best examples and called us all "Princesses Moroni"  we can lead armies too! HAHA i thought it was cute! Nothing going on here for the New Year, so ring in the new year by taking a sip of sprite for me!  Keep the prayers coming! Miss you all! Stay safe! Abbsz and I were joking saying that now when we get home and we argue we cant hurt each others feelings because we will argue in Hiligaynon and Romainion! Also that we would be so weird, but weird together!!! HAHA the Lord knew we needed each other here! He had to of!! But Kabalo ako nga impotante ang pagpagumuyo kag pagpasag-uli ni Jesu Cristo!! Thats all i can spell right now haha! My mind is kinda thinking hiligaynon words!! MMUUAAHH!!!
Cant wait to hear from you all next week!!!
Be safe

LOVE SARAH!@

 Tell Tate we ran into his friend, Austin Leslie! He said he was looking all over for us then last night after the Sunday movie Abby and I were together and he said "the POLATIS SISTERS!!! where have you been I have been looking everywhere for you!" ha he is a funny guy! He tells everyone that Rigby can take any school at a basketball game! Well Tates team anyways! So that was a fun little meeting! Oh and also met the kid that went through the temple with me!! He is nice

LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU!@

Love being together

No comments:

Post a Comment