Monday, January 14, 2013

My best friend left this morning


Well I wasn't very brave last night:( I tried so hard to be strong for her but it just couldn't hold it in! She is the worst packer in the whole entire world! Oh my stuff, it just seemed to go on and on! We had to divide everything and we made them both 45 pounds!! Sheesh it was work!  So we went back and cleaned and packed her up and took pictures! I will send them, we both kinda look like death! We hugged goodbye and I didn't want to let go and neither did she so it was kinda late before we got to sleep! Um, She seemed ok! How did she sound? I was jealous that she got to call you! I guess I never realized how much I relied on her! It has been a weird morning! Hopefully I cant get in the groove and stop looking for her at meals!  I guess I needed to rely on the Lord more! Um, The language is going alright! In our lesson I said Nalibugan instead a Nabuligan and confused my investigator, Nalibugan means confused so he said why am I confused i am  I am supposed to be the one who knows the gospel so then he semi kicked us out haha frustrating! I try so hard not be so hard on myself it would just be so much easier if I could speak what what in my heart, cuz I am pretty sure its super broken language! But it will come!   Thanks so much for the package! Everyone makes fun of me for being from Idaho with all the potato talk and then I get my package and open it and Lo and Behold an instant potato box!! HAHA score mom! Well time is flying by here! The next week I guess the number of sisters is skyrocketing! I get 2 new roomates! Don't know where they are going or anything just found a note saying to make room for them!  Um since we are going to BYU-I we have found alot of roomates! HAHA all these girls love us and want to live at the shade!!! sweet huh!!
 Aunt Sands, Aunt Pegs, Jaron, Lou, G-ma and of course Mom and Dad! Thanks for the letters! It is amazing how one little letter that has so much love can cheer someone up! I had a whole list of stuff to write you but left it in my class! So I am going from memory! I am super happy Jaron moved in with lou! But that will still always be my room! The devotional was amazing yesterday! The head of online procelyting (???) I guess I cant spell but he spoke to us and did a family history tree from Joseph Smith, I guess I never realized that the first like 4 prophets from the church and its hard to explain but it was awesome! Jared Carter was even mentioned!! Sweet! Dad will you please give me the details of that story, i forgot:( my bad! But I love you all.   I better get some pictures!! Sorry this letter is boring! Keep praying!! I need it!  Tell the Grandparents HI!!!! I will always do my best!!  Love you guys and thanks for everything!!!



 When I get down sometimes I think of decorating pretzels, delivering them with the minor exception of our fight sam haha !:) And all of our movie nights! You guys are awesome and I cant wait to come home and chill with you again! We had alot of fun!
 Thanks Love you!!! MMUUAAHH!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment