Wednesday, May 21, 2014

This is Abby (Sora Polatis) now adding to the blog now that I am home! I just want to thank all of those that supported me during my mission. It was an amazing experience! I loved all my companions I was able to serve with in Romania and Moldova. I will be forever be changed by my mission. I know that this church is true. I am so thankful for it to be in the center of my life. I know that Heavenly Father cares about all of us so much. I know that with His help I was able to complete my mission. The Atonement is the greatest gift that we have been given in this life to overcome our weaknesses and trials. The Book of Mormon is true! I loved being able to have time to really study it every day. It is such a blessing in our lives. I loved my mission so much! I am really thankful to be back home with my family! I am blessed with the greatest family in the world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment