Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Buna Ziua Familia Mea! 
First off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! Best Dad in the whole world! I bought you a card... I might just have to hand deliver it to you a couple months late! Sorry! But Thank you for everything! I look up to you so much and I am always talking about how I have the coolest dad in the world that loves to do it all and is good at everything! Have a great day!! Wahoo:) 
Second off: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH! I have just loved serving a mission at the same time as Sarah! I think I am going to make a little book of all of our emails back and forth to each other! They are so funny! Sarah you are 24 and looking GREAT! :) love you! keep up those baptisms:)
TRANSFER NEWS! 
I am going to be a mother! Training!! Wish me luck AND I am also RE-OPENING GALATI. Sisters haven't been there for about 2 years! I am super excited... nervous but excited! I will have 4 Elder there with me! So it will be great and one of the missionaries is the Branch President  I have been in Bucuresti for quite some time now... it seems like they are now shipping me out to retire in Galati! ha But I am excited to work hard and rock my last 2 transfers!
This week has been great! I love my mission so so much! Besides Transfer Boards here are some of the highlights for the week! 
1- Block Knocking! Well we went block knocking for probably like 8 hours this week... knocked over 100 doors... NOTHING... We actually went an entire block and not one person opened the door. It was crazy. But we kept going. We are looking for good people to work with. My testimony just grew so much this week that God does bless our efforts! We had recieved NO people from block knocking.. but then we randomly started getting referrals from everywhere! Four women from English now want to meet with us. We had a family history activity with the branch and we got potentials from that also! NO EFFORT IS WASTED! :) I love Romania! I will be leaving this Wednesday but I feel good knowing that I will be leaving Mihai Bravu in Great hands with Great potentials!  
2- Peles Castle! We went to Peles Castle again this week! I love that castle so much! So pretty and it was such a nice day! We met the Brasov district up there and it was so so much fun! My district is so much fun! 
3- LESSON! We had a legit lesson this morning!!! It was so so amazing! She was a women from English- We taught her the whole restoration and the Spirit was so strong! As I was quoting Joseph Smiths First Vision the Spirit was so so strong and I could tell she was feeling it too! I almost burst  with happiness! I am excited to see what happens with her! She is amazing!
This Church is true!! I am sure of it! I feel so blessed to be here in Romania! I love it so much! I know that I will be home soon- Which will also be great! But I am determined to make these last 2 transfers the best ever!!! :) Thank you all for your love and support! I have the best family and friends in the whole world! I don't know why I am so lucky! :) Have a great week! 
va pup! va iubesc! 
Sora Abby Polatis
My beautiful fairytale castle

No comments:

Post a Comment