Friday, December 14, 2012

Together again the Sister Polatis'




Ok so this week has been pretty crazy! first story you need to call and tell Angie Robision about it. So i was running on the track and I had this feeling to go talk to this girl on the eliptical... it was wierd.. so I did it and found out she was from georgia. I told her I was from Idaho and she was like "That sweet the missionary that converted me was from Roberts Idaho!" I was freaking out... I was like who... She said.. "Elder Robison... Brenan Robison.. He is my Elder! I love the Robison Family" I started crying as I was on the eliptical next to her! Missionary work is real. She said "Brennan never gave up on me!" It hit me so hard! She is 29 and her name is kiandra Broome now going to serve a mission in the Iowa mission. Amazing . O ya and I gave the prayer in our big relief society meeting for the whole MTC and I was nervous because Linda Reeves from the Gneeral relief society presidency was there! But it went good and then I had to play the piano in sacrament so sunday was a busy day! I also met sarah's zone that night and I told them to make her fell really welcomed! . It was cool on sunday night also because the BYU Mens chior came and sang so it was really good!Tate will think this next thing is funny! I have had like 5 boys come up to me and ask "are you tate polatis older sister" ha Britin Youngstrom? Kit Hill? ha anyways its pretty funny! I know that that will make Tate feel good! I am sorry that you arent leaving until March 12? Is that a for sure thing?? I hope that you have your visa... people get stuck in the MTC for a while waiting on those dumb things I am super glad that I get mine when I get there! We have some fun people in our branch they are all rednecks from floria and oklahomo so we have a good time together! ha Ok so I went to my nursing training this week... HOLY cow if I my mission president uses me I am going to be used out there.. It crazy they have like charting online that I have to fill out and become best friends with all these doctors and pharmacist. But either way I will have to get out there and learn the language first so we will have to see what president Hill wants to do with me. They gave us sweet nursing kits.. I am hoping that they will fit it my bag.. Another thing our presenter said was that some people took some medications to Romania and they were thrown in jail for it?? So I dont know if I need to put my medicines in bottles?? but then I asked my romanian teacher if that would happen and he siad "no but they probably will steal it??" So mom and dad I dont know what to do? I dont want to be thrown into a Romanina prison right when I get to the country... that would be rough haha So I found Sarah... I was coming out of my nursing meeting and she was in the hallway... we just started sprinting towards one another and started crying as we hugged one another! EVERYONE NEEDS TO DEAR ELDER SARAH TODAY AND TOMMORROW! I went and visited her last night and she is with this little somoan companion and they are in a room by themselves. Sarah isnt in my building with is really lame because my keys dont work to get into her building and she is in one of the older ghetto ones but her companion seems cool so they will get along. I think that it is good we are not in the same builiding because she needs to become really reliant on the Lord and her companion! Her Pday is monday so make sure that everyone emails her! It was really weird seeing her because it brought me back to how I felt the first week I got into the MTC and I just wanted to take all of the sadness away from her... It really broke my heart! But we talked and I told her that it gets better! and it has gotten better... one thing that has really helped me was when Chelsie albaugh siad "I never loved the MTC but I loved my mission." That gives me hope.. I like the MTC and I am learning a lot but I am super excited to get out in the feild and start making a difference in Romania! I am halfway done!!!! It is crazy that I have been out a month! Looking back now it has gone by pretty fast! I am truling learning what it means like to be humble and count on the Lord... Sometimes I just wish that I could call you guys up! but honestly I tried avoiding the road yesterday so that I wouldnt see you guys! But Honestly even if I dont feel good enough I will continue to keep pressing forward feasting upon the words of Christ with a brightness of hope! Heavenly Promises me that I wil learn this language... It is coming slowy but surely it will come! I am trying to find happiness in everyday! We get to go to the temple today which is always good! I am so thankful for all of you guys and I love you so so much! I just need sarah to love it here too...It was wierd.. seeing her was super happy but it kind of threw me off... but I know I will get back and I know that Sarah will start liking the MTC! Thank everyone for sending me emails and christmas cards! When you guys are dear eldering Sarah feel free to send me one as well ha I love hearing from you guys and it realy makes the days better! Have a great week family!!! I love guys so so much!!! This gopsel is true! Jesus Christ lives! Heavenly Father loves all of us individually! He knows exactly what we are going through and need! The book of Mormon is true and was written for our day! I know that this is where I am supposed to be! The Lord needs me in Romania! I have people there waiting for me! I know it! Thanks again for all of your love and support! Enjoy the Holidays!!! :)
Love Sora Abby Polatis!!
ps... for real dear elder sarah! ... and me! ha keep me updated on everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment