Monday, December 10, 2012

"Thinking in Romanian??"

Hey family!!! I loved all of the emails that I had this week and the dear elders are so much fun! honestly getting a letter is like a Christmas present and getting a package is like winning the lottery!!! ha I love you all so so much! It means a lot having your support! Be ready to send Sarah a lot of dear elders right at the first because they are needed!! but the MTC gets better everyday.. honestly Heavenly Father is so aware of our needs! I loved the BLUE TREE! I was in tears when I opened it because I just thought.." Wow I am the luckiest person in this whole entire world!" I have the best family! I feel bad sometimes because I am always talking about you guys! (my other companions family situations are not as ideal as mine is) So i try to just remain positive and remember that we have a loving Heavenly Father that loves us. So it was weird.. dad I couldn't even remember what the names were of those people from Hamer and I just happened to have to do laundry with Rivera... I start talking to a random couple.. (I love the senior couples) :) anyways so I just asked about them and it was them! The Williams  they were so nice and i got a picture with them! It was no coincidence! I saw Dallin Polson yesterday right when he walked into the MTC it was fun to see him he honestly is so nice! and my schedule matches up with the Italians so I will be seeing him everywhere! and remember Lucy Harris... my relief society president going to Nebraska  She got here yesterday also! when I saw her i started jumping up and down!!! It was so fun! and of course everyone knows that my sister is coming next week! I tell everyone and I am really hoping that you are on my floor! if not... come find me! I live in 17M room 445!!! seriously Sarah! come find me! I will be looking for you... It is a weird emotion to know that you guys will be at the MTC.. you don't know how much I want to just run out to the side walk and hug all of you guys but that is not a good idea... I will be personally studying in a building right by the room where you guys dropped me off! It will be hard.. but the excitement of seeing Sarah will be worth it!!! I found out that for nursing I get to take classes next week for it! It will be with all of the doctors that are over the missions! Tuesday from 8-5 and Wednesday from 3-6! I am so excited the girl I talked to said that the lady loves BYUI nurses so I am super excited! I am also excited that i don have to wait on a visa! there are so many people that are stuck here because of visas! but yes I am back in a trio! Rivera left on Monday! I cant believe that I am almost half way done here! It is so so crazy! I loved the story dad about "As ye sow" what a great message! Mom I love getting dear elders from you .. seriously you could send one everyday haha I liked hearing from Tate and I am glad you finally shaved your face! ha Sam wahoo for Mr. RHS! you should win!!! Good luck I will pray for you ha! ha I hope that all of you guys are reading the book of Mormon everyday!!! That book is amazing!!! honestly ever question you have can be answered!!! I want to challenge all of you guys to get fresh book of Mormons and go through and highlight everything that talks about Christ!!! It is amazing!!! My mind is blown as I read the scriptures! Sarah! But the language is coming along! We are trying to speak it more around campus... it is a little awkward though.. because one of are main verbs is face which is to do or to make... and it sounds exactly like the F word... ha when people ask how I am "Eu Fac bine..." ha it doesn't sounds to good! ha but it going good! Our investigators are doing well! We finally got one to pray! the gift of tongues is amazing ! we went into our lessons this week with our taking notes and honestly the spirit is so strong i found myself understanding most of what they are saying and we are able to communicate back to them with our broken Romanian! In our last lesson the spirit was so strong... we were almost in tears! ha I am so thankful for this opportunity! every devo that we go to talks about how a mission is the defining point of our lives! I want to mission to just engulf me to be the missionary that I know the Lord needs me to be for the people in Romanian ! If I every have a bad day its ok because I know that I am where I am supposed to be! Heavenly Father loves me! He loves all of us! It is promised that my family will be blessed! I pray for you guys always! Be safe and stay healthy! I am so lucky to have all of you guys! Mom I am going to write you another email with the stuff that I need:) again thank you for the great examples you guys are to me!! The package was amazing! the Dear elders and emails are awesome! I don't know how I am so lucky! Missionary work is awesome! we should never stop being missionaries- I am not just putting in my 18 months.. I am changing into the person that I need to be for the rest of my life! Tate you will love it! the Elders love being here! look at some of the advice that I gave Sarah though because that will really help! Sorry if this is choppy and doesn't make sense I am half thinking in Romanian as I type!! ha I love you guys so much! Keep me updated! Enjoy the Holiday season! We had a guy come speak to us that is on the board of the church for missionaries and he was like "you guys are really going to enjoy the holidays.. because someone is coming... ha but I can't say who... but ya enjoy the holidays!" It was like hint.. hint we are getting a General authority!!! yeah! It will be sweet! I love you all!
te iubesc! Love Sora Abby Polatis!! (po- la- tees) :) my new Romanain last name! I am never called by the right last name here! haha
Try English???

Cute Christmas Package to remind her what everyone looks like


Sisters Serving in the Pocatello ID mission


Abby always makes everyone do a fake laughing picture


Always pictures with the lights


Not quite sure who she stole these from, but they are Sexy!!
REPRESENT!!
                                   


1 comment:

  1. How fun that you're doing this blog! Can you include the email address for Abby?

    ReplyDelete