Monday, February 4, 2013

 On to the Philipines

Well, The last week here! It really hasnt been that bad! Hopefully I didnt make it sound like it was! But I got my FLIGHT PLANS!!! Scary but here they are

We leave the MTC Monday 2/11/2013 at 1:30 for SLC- So we should be there at like 2:30ish! 
LEAVE SLC 4:55pm
ARRIVE LOS ANGELES 5:55pm

I will Probably call you at the Salt Lake airport like 3 or something and then in LA because we have 5 hours of layover

LEAVE LOS ANGELES 10:15pm
ARRIVE HONG KONG 5:55 AM-on the 13th haha we lose a day!

Leave HONG KONG 7:55 AM
ARRIVE MANILIA 9:50 AM

LEAVE MANILIA 1:55 PM
ARRIVE BACOLOD 3:15~~
 
Well it sounds like Grandpa had a wonderful birthday party!! Super Fun! Tell him to Be careful! And about the Flu, I know I was TICKED when I got it! Thanks for all your prayers! It really was a good week! Language is still sketch but it will come! It has too! I saw Kaden a lot this week! It is really hard for me to call him "Elder Robison!" HA but he seems like he is doing alright!  I went to the Temple this morning! It was really nice! It will be weird not going every week!  Yes, I ventured out into the real world at got a new PIN number! It should be one that I will remember!
 We are still teaching and it seems to go better, I just need confidence to just freaking SPEAK!! So frustrating! But I know most of it in my head just feel scared to let it out haha but I have an evaluation tomorrow to see how it will actually go! So super funny, I am at the temple and people keep coming up to me saying "oh hey, there is an elder Polatis here!" Me kinda of freaking out a little because I was thinking, oh maybe Tate actually came here (I must be that crazy hahah) But it was a kid Kyle Polatis??   He is going to California! So that was pretty funny!   Tell every one THANKS THANKS THANKS for all the letters! Oh my, they really do make my day! Thanks for the calling card Number! I will use it for sure! If you are sending me something it has to be here by Friday, or else I wont get it!   But we are all super excited to go! A little nervous but the little Filipino sisters always give us a confidence boost and are so excited for us! They tell us all the time "Don't worry, people will laugh at you when you cant speak but then they want to help you" HAHAHA super funny! But all is well! I will email you next week before I leave! We had mission conference yesterday and it was really good! They just touched on the basics, testimony, prayer! I love the new MTC president! He is so chill and just a good spirit! Abby sounds like she is doing great! Ha what a hottie! Cant keep the guys off of her!! But Love you all! It will be a fast week I am sure! I am so excited! I love you all! Be good and be safe! Keep praying that this language will  stick in my head!! AUNT SANDY, Gosh I love your letters! Thanks so much! AUNT MINDY, haha I needed your story! It really is true, we can do hard things and we need to rely on the lord! Tell Your kids hi for me! I really have the best family EVER!!   Aunt Pegs,   tell all of your kids thanks so much for them singing the mission song for me!! I loved it and was really excited to hear them sing even though they are not acquainted with me at all.  Prepare another one for next month!!!  I will enjoy it so much!!  thanks to everyone for all the love and support__I need you all so much.

Palangga TAKA!!! Halong!!!

Sister Polatis!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment